Hybrid Mobile apps are hardly dissented by people. Especially, those who appreciate versatility will always love the dynamic approach of hybrid applications. Over the time, the platform has improved better.
Mobile applications which are built for various platforms including Android, Windows, and iOS are made with various languages. While an iOS application is based on Objective-C, Android applications are built with Java. Typically, an application for a windows phone will use.NET.
- It can be easily shared and applied with least adjustment involved.
- Lesser maintenance involved.
An open source, mobile application development framework which is helpful in building applications with a native feel. The library agnostic of this framework makes it work for most of the needs. It is quite a considerable approach. Also, the framework comes handy with Vue+F7 and React+F7 documentation.
Various key features make this framework work which includes:
- Open Source
- Both iOS and Android Supportive
- Easy to accommodate
It’s not a matter of surprise that, we still see this framework working. Despite the leap progress of other frameworks including Ionic and React Native, it is on the preference list of users. There is the latest version of this, which is recently launched. This is v.1.5. It is reachable on all smartphones and devices. Also, this framework is the oldest in the list.
- Old, but commonly used.
- A good theme base and support.
- Various 3rd party plugins.
- A good source of documentation.
- Very handy to learn and apply.
- Free along with Open Source
- Very much fathomable for touch screens.
- SASS support.
- Availability of customized designs.
- Supports a lot of PhoneGap, Trigger.io, and Cordova.
This works extensively with AngularJS. The reports and expert reviews say that this framework excels in the speed. No doubt, it is the fastest and most growing framework.
- Fastest framework recommended.
- Very easy to use.
- Blended with Theme Roller.
- Very useful for classic and mobile app development.
- Usable for the multi-screen.
- Reasonably fast.
- Rapid prototyping.
- Cross-platform compatible.
Hybrid apps development frameworks are built in the same fashion, as a website. The major difference is, they do not play for the mobile browser, but works extensively for WebView of the app.
Various plugins which are used are made to access the camera, contacts etc. A huge number of plug-ins are maintained by the developer community.
Why should you go for Hybrid?
Hybrid apps provide a leeway to the developers which allow them to bring their web development skills into use. This also brings the use of programming language. Best Hybrid mobile applications frameworks are appealing enough to uplift your business image.
It is more like targeting more than one platform. With various capacities, a developer may target any advantage to merge with your application.
When Should You Consider Building Hybrid Application?
Before barging for any particular platform, an evaluation of technical and non-technical benefits should be considered. There are various considerations which include:
- Distribution of application through stores.
- Utilization of various screens and mobile devices.
- Various technical perfections.
- Does it merge with all other hybrid options?
It serves as a base for a complete reach to iOS and Android’s base of APIs. This is a serious consideration if you build an application without any type of performance glitches.
Habilelabs is the best mobile application development company and provides mobile development support.
Discuss with us about hybrid mobile apps in the comment section. If you find this content helpful, share with friends on social media.