It is the story of one of the largest Avionics customers we have. Some time ago, we developed the CMS (content management system) for this customer who had many internal companies and divisions and a lot of products to showcase and other modules for the press release and much more. Here is the list of challenges we faced during the development phase and how did we manage to solve them-
- The team faced difficulty during data transformation between the admin components and backend.
- It was tough to create a CMS by using Symfony CMF (content management framework).
- We used the React.js for making admin side components. As we know in the CMS, we have to use lots of components inside the other components. This means we had to create the parent and child data process management into the admin part.
- In the admin part, we managed the parent and child data. We provided the freedom to add any component inside any other component.
- In the backend side, we saved the data as an individual component. We wrote the code for saving the data for every admin side component as this will also help when reusing the component. It proved to be a good process as we increased the performance by using this reusability.
- We used a normalizer for getting managed data from the database.
- Our team members write the quality code and write proper comments.
In addition, we provided some other benefits along with meeting the client’s requirements, such as:
- Increase Performance
- Reusable Components
- Normalized Data.